Job Title: F&B Workplace Coordinator
Contract Opportunity: 12-months
Location: Onsite (San Francisco, CA)
Our exciting global SaaS client has an outstanding opportunity!
We are looking for a proactive, forward thinking workplace coordinator to take ownership of our San Francisco HQ Food and Beverage program and assist with additional workplace tasks as assigned. This individual will need to be a self-starter who is innovative and thinks outside the box.
- Oversee Food and Beverage operations in our SF HQ office.
- Manage Budget of our F&B program
- Manage lunch and snack vendors
- Develop local Lunch order standards and practices
- Partner with Snack vendor to create real time inventory list
- Partner with Meeting operations and Events for F&B needs
- Be innovative and bring new F&B ideas to the table
- Other workplace tasks as assigned
If this sounds like a fit for you, apply today!
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills with an ability to think outside the box
- 3+ year’s experience supporting a workplace, facilities or office management team
- Excellent time management skills and ability to deliver on both long-term projects and daily tasks
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
MATRIX is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.