Long term contract in Plano, TX for an Executive Assistant who will be handling six executives and supporting the respective teams as well. Will also be working with other EA often to coordinate and schedule meetings. This is a hybrid role, requiring 1 or 2 days a week onsite.
- Manage and plan department meetings and team building events – assist with agenda building, logistics, set up for onsite activities like townhalls in new FLEX environment. Department meeting coordination within the group and with other departments
- Reserve conference room, set up for meetings and arrange for necessary catered meals. Work with other EA’s for the scheduling of various committee meetings.
- Manage the calendar, conflicts, and travel arrangements for VP (and General and Group Managers – as requested). Prepare and submit expense reports assuring timely and accurate submission/documentation.
- Respond to calls & correspondence, as needed, in a timely and courteous manner, and provide information and assistance as necessary.
- Administer and reconcile various department purchases with corporate issued P-card. Process and track department invoices and purchase orders.
- Maintain department’s organizational charts and phone lists.
- Receive and prioritize mail. Perform other functions (scanning, photocopying, faxing).
- Manage and maintain department distribution lists.
- Manage supplies - place new orders when necessary.
- Maintain department contact for facilities and other miscellaneous issues, working with other departments for resolution.
- Coordinate new hire/contingent/consultant setups.
- Support/cover existing group administrative assistant as needed.
- 3 to 5 years of administrative support, proficient at Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Teams, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint).
- Experience coordinating logistics for meetings and conferences.
- Demonstrated ability to learn the working style, preferences, and priorities of the supported executive, including anticipating needs as well as working independently with minimal direction.
- Prefer Associate/Bachelors degree.
- Prefer data background.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to produce high quality work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, virtual communications skills, when interfacing with all levels of team members.
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a high pressure, deadline driven environment and handling/prioritizing multiple requests with speed and accuracy.
- Ability and willingness to work overtime when needed.
- Demonstrated ability to exhibit good judgment when fulfilling tasks ranging from simple to complicated and in prioritizing competing demands and requests.
- Proven ability to be discreet and sensitive in dealing with matters of a confidential, sensitive, or of a private nature.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.