Position: Executive Assistant (Global Security)
Location: Atlanta, GA 30309
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CTO including managing an active calendar of appointments, complex itineraries, and meeting agendas. Responsible for compiling documents and creating presentations for Board meetings, and other internal/external meetings.
- Plans, coordinates, and ensures the CTO’s schedule is followed and respected.
- May function as a gatekeeper in creating win-win situations for direct access to the CTO’s time.
- Will work closely and effectively with the CTO, keeping him informed of upcoming engagements and commitments, helping to rearrange, reschedule, and reprioritize obligations if conflicts arise.
- Research prioritize and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Senior Managing Director, including those of a sensitive, personal, or confidential nature.
- Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Responsible for compiling and collating requisite materials for meetings and events, including but not limited to project synopsis, bios of individuals involved, company backgrounds, deliverables, or decisions being asked for.
- Fosters solid working relationships and a bridge for smooth communication with senior leaders across the company Technology, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support.
- Responsible for attending meetings and distilling information into high-level, meaningful, and digestible portions.
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office Suite; will create PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, and various correspondence and reports as needed. This requires curiosity to learn the business and work collaboratively with the Office of the CTO to create presentations.
- Special projects as assigned.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- College degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience as an Administrative/Executive Assistant for a senior executive.
- Experience supporting an executive with a global company is preferred
- Experience managing complex executive-level calendars and travel arrangements.
- Proven success in a proactive, independent role, preferably within the financial services industry.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and intellectual agility – the ability to learn and act on new information quickly and efficiently.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create complex business-related PowerPoint presentations.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Highly resourceful team player, with the ability to be extremely effective independently.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines.
- Forward-looking and innovative thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Excellent in Microsoft Office. (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)