Title: Executive Administrative Assistant
Term: 36 Months
Location: Binghamton, NY
Long term contract opportunity in Binghamton, NY for a Executive Administrative Assistant.
- Performs complex administrative activities in close relationship to the day-to-day work of executive leadership. This will require prioritizing and managing multiple tasks, often with short lead-time.
- Will support individuals from multi-functional areas, but normally works in a confidential and highly responsive relationship with leadership.
- Complex calendar management, including schedule/coordinate of appointments/meetings and follow up on delegated items including the coordination of conference rooms and making priority decisions to resolve schedule conflicts.
- Make extensive and sometimes complex travel arrangements, including coordinating with other offices, customers and locations.
- Prepare detailed, timely and accurate expense reports, following established policies and procedures.
- Monitoring email communication and highlighting urgent matters requiring attention, preparing activity reports and leadership engagement opportunities, and coordinating meetings.
- Organize and arrange event/vendor/client executive visits; ensures quality, assigns and directs building management and office staff (reception, catering, events, security, tech/AV, cleaning etc).
- Secure conference rooms and supplies for visits and meetings, as needed.
- Ensure attendee list/visitor authorization forms are submitted to security.
- Interface between client management, building management, IT and office staff on all issues related to physical office space as needed.
- Serve as main point of contact for executive visits / external meetings.
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced work environment, requiring quality work, flexibility and individual initiative, and requires the ability to handle a variety of tasks quickly and efficiently.
- Interact with other administrative assistants collaboratively to share knowledge and schedule activities with senior leadership across the business, including resolving schedule conflicts as executive calendars change.
- Other administrative tasks, as delegated and requested.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, Office 365 and all products.
- SAP, Concur, SharePoint experience.
- Event planning experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience supporting at the executive level.
- Familiarity of working across global locations and time zones is essential.
About our client
Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides technologically advanced solutions for global aerospace and the defense industry. With over 68,000 employees they can continue their legacy of quality, trust, and customer service. If you want to work with the most innovative and passionate people and soar together, apply today.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.