Grow your career as an Executive Administrative Assistant with an innovative global bank in New York, NY. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 3 days per week. Will provide professional and administrative services to the Business Unit Head and other senior-level management.
- Provide logistical support for hybrid working, shared desk space, working space requirements and booking.
- Preparation and formatting of word documents, spreadsheets, presentations, biographies.
- Assist with IT issues including logging tickets, setting up drives, processing marketplace requests.
- Proactive diary maintenance.
- Arrange meetings and Zoom calls.
- Arrange for security passes, computer access and desk space for visitors to the New York/New Jersey Office.
- Book travel and process expenses.
- Carry out routine administrative tasks such as filing, printing, photocopying, and collating of information.
- Order supplies and process invoices through Procure to Pay system.
- Process and follow-up on Virtual Requests.
- Assist in ad-hoc reports special projects as needed.
- Experience at senior level within a corporate environment.
- Previous office administration experience.
- Prefer experience within a large and complex financial services or similar organization.
- Advanced knowledge of IT software packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Microsoft Outlook required.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new systems.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.