Job Title: ETL Tester/Test Environment Management
Location: Golden Valley, MN - HYBRID in office 2 days/week
Job Type: Contract 6 months with possible extension
We are seeking a strong ETL tester to join our client's team. seeking candidates with strong database skills and able to query with mining, analyzing, interpreting and inferring data. They will also write scripts to automate this activity and create simple reports out of it, ideally will create automate Code Sync report. This candidate will also run jobs and perform other Test Environment Management activities.
We need a self-starter and driver who has excellent leadership and communication skills. They will be working and collaborating with multiple capabilities and leaders across the organization.
- Using tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources
- Performing analysis to assess quality and meaning of data
- Using tools to identify, analyze, and interpret trends in data sets that could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction
- Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Working with programmers, and management heads to identify process improvement opportunities and propose modifications
- Preparing final analysis reports for the stakeholders to understand the data-analysis steps, enabling them to take important decisions based on various facts and trends
- Developing data systems (like SQL database if need be)– reorganizing data in a readable format to be consumed by external source
- Proficiency in statistics and statistical packages like Excel - running and creating functions, pivot tables, and charts
- Automating reports
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.