Location: Golden Valley, MN - HYBRID in office 2 days/week
Job Type: Contract 6 months with possible extension
We are seeking a strong ETL tester to join our client's team. seeking candidates with strong database skills and able to query with mining, analyzing, interpreting and inferring data. They will also write scripts to automate this activity and create simple reports out of it, ideally will create automate Code Sync report. This candidate will also run jobs and perform other Test Environment Management activities.
We need a self-starter and driver who has excellent leadership and communication skills. They will be working and collaborating with multiple capabilities and leaders across the organization.
- Using tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources
- Performing analysis to assess quality and meaning of data
- Using tools to identify, analyze, and interpret trends in data sets that could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction
- Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Working with programmers, and management heads to identify process improvement opportunities and propose modifications
- Preparing final analysis reports for the stakeholders to understand the data-analysis steps, enabling them to take important decisions based on various facts and trends
- Developing data systems (like SQL database if need be)– reorganizing data in a readable format to be consumed by external source
- Proficiency in statistics and statistical packages like Excel - running and creating functions, pivot tables, and charts
- Automating reports