Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 12 months
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact. Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines. Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs. Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors. Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives. Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals. Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor. Required Qualifications: 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
Resource will be expected to work with product owners to build acceptance criteria for user stories, assist with unit testing and integration testing. He/she will participate in daily stand up calls and other scrum ceremonies, work with data modelers and analysts to build comprehensive data warehouses and assist with peer code review as needed.
- 7-8+ years of hands-on data analysis & SQL
- Data Lineage
- Data Visualization
- Data Cleaning
- Data Modeling
Nice to Haves:
- R, Python
- Linear Algebra and Calculus
THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONNAIRE IS REQUIRED W/ SUBMISSIONS: In a separate word doc. please attach your candidates responses.
1. Lets say you have an Employee table with the columns employee key, and department name. How do you get the number of employees in each department?
2. Using same table, how would you get only the departments with more than 10 employees?
3. Write a query to fetch Top 100 records based on salary from Employees table (Empid, Empname, salary)
4. What is the difference between BETWEEN and IN operators in SQL?
5. If you are writing a select query against two tables, how do you return all of the records from the first table and only the records in second that match the first?
6. What is the difference between UNION and UNION ALL statements in SQL?
7. What is the difference between SQL Delete Vs SQL Truncate?
8. What is Mirroring? What are the advantages of the Mirroring?
9. What is Denormalization?
10. What is the difference between Clustered and Non-Clustered Indexes?
***PILOT-CRST****Additional Locations:NJ - SUMMIT (122.75) NC - RALEIGH (106.75 )NC - CHARLOTTE (106.75 ) (300 S Brevard)PA - PHILADELPHIA (117.50)TX-DALLAS (106.75)MN- MINNEAPOLIS (106.75) Potential to convert FTE?: No Potential to extend to 24 months?: Maybe Open to w2 visa candidates: Yes Office Hybrid Schedule: 2-3 days onsite Interview Process: 1 round interview panel 12 months