Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: ETL SSIS Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC, 28262
Term: 12 months
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact.
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs.
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors.
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals.
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- Top Skills:
- 3+ years of Hadoop experience
- 3+ years of Actimize experience
- 3+ years of experience in Hadoop ecosystem tools for real-time batch data ingestion, processing and provisioning such as Apache Flume, Apache Kafka, Apache Sqoop, Apache Spark or Apache Storm
- 3+ years of experience in Scala/Java/Python/JSON/
- 3+ years of experience in Hive
- 3+ years of experience in Microservices/REST API/Flask API
- 3+ years of experience in MongoDB or Other NoSQL databases
- 3+ years of C# with Visual Studio (2019, 2017)
- 3+ TFS a and cloud deployments
- 3+ Experience with Autosys
- 3+ React JS and Node.js
Other Required Skills:
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- 5+ years of experience with Agile project methodologies
- 5+ years of experience in data management, data modeling, metadata management, master-data management and data movement
- 5+ years of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Programming experience
- 5+ years of experience delivering complex enterprise-wide information technology solutions
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Graph Databases like Neo4J
- Experience with PCF
- Cloud experience with any major cloud offerings like GCP, Azure, AWS
- Orchestration tools like Kubernetes