Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: ETL Informatica Engineer
Location: San Francisco, CA, 94105
Term: 6 - 24 months
- Design, build and configure applications using Informatica PowerCenter to meet business process and application requirements.
- Supporting and enhancing existing Informatica environment and developing new, complex ETL processes to support additional design, development and deployment of the system.
- Work with all stakeholders to review Data Model, Data Flows, high level ETL design, source to target data mapping doc.
- Works on problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of business problems.
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments.
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments.
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures.
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients' needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals.
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of professional IT industry experience in software development
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Data Integration using Informatica PowerCenter.
- 3+ years of experience writing relational database queries for stored procedures, query optimization and performance tuning
- 2+ Should have working experience on UNIX and shell scripting.
- 2+ Years of working experience on Autosys scheduling tool or another industry accepted scheduling tool.
- Experience with GIT, Jenkins, UCD and CI/CD tools for build and deployment
- Demonstrated experience optimizing and troubleshooting poorly performing SQLs.
- Ability to work with little guidance.
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
Desired / Good to Have Qualifications
- Agile Methodology
- Financial/Banking Domain Knowledge
- Knowledge of JIRA ALM