Position: ETL Data Engineer - Informatica
Location: Atlanta, GA 30328
Term: 6 months
- Responsible for supporting the company’s Data Platforms and Services team through the lifecycle of multiple large-scale data engineering projects for the company’s Human Capital Management (HCM) portfolio.
- Drive a solution-based approach for the development of standardized Informatica Power Center solutions for the enterprise.
- Help build and enforce ETL and Data Warehousing standards, guidelines, and processes to support the Business Intelligence Reporting and Analytics needs for the company’s HCM reporting function.
- Partner closely with Project Managers, Enterprise Architects, and Business Users to deliver solutions in support of the reporting and analysis needs for the HCM portfolio.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline.
- 5 years of IT experience.
- 5 years of experience with Informatica Power Center with recent hands-on experience with:
- Informatica PowerCenter
- Informatica Developer
- Informatica Data Management Cloud (IDMC)
- Analytical SQL functions and PL SQL/SQL expertise (five years) of recent hands-on experience as an individual contributor
- Oracle Application Express (APEX)
- Data modeling
- 5 years of experience supporting ETL implementations using Informatica Power Center and IDQ.
- Knowledge of Peoplesoft and Workday HCM data subject areas.
- 5 years of Data Warehousing with Kimball methodology experience.
- 5 years of experience in a complex Enterprise Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence development environment.
- Understanding of Agile Software Development methodology.
- Experience in application design and implementation, distributed architecture and concepts, data manipulation and analysis using PL/SQL and SQL.
- Experience in developing code, test plans, expected results, and test data at a program level.
- Proven analytical and technical problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record of deploying large-scale ETL/Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence systems.
- Demonstrated technical leadership in an IT organization.
- Possess strong architectural leadership skills and have a demonstrated ability to produce results in a large application environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for interaction with business users, solution owners, and development team members.
- Extensive technical knowledge of Business Solutions & ETL Architecture/Design.
- Experience with relevant office software, including Microsoft Office applications, MS Project, Visio, and MS PowerPoint.
- ERP/Business Intelligence systems background.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.