- B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science, IT, or other Engineering disciplines.
- 3 to 4+ years of experience in handling application production support activities, identifying and resolving technical issues. Must have expertise in SQL and Linux.
- Required Skills: Unix, SQL, Python
- Preferred Skills: Autosys and Big Data
- Must have strength in command line and SQL (writing and troubleshooting queries).
- Experience with handling ETL jobs (Ab Initio) with sound expertise in UNIX to identify issues at data level and trace file transfers from one system to another.
- Good expertise in database level analysis to trace issues to closure.
- Extensive experience in writing complex and efficient SQL DML statements.
- Strong design & execution bend of mind to help resolve complex technical issues.
- Ticketing tools like ServiceNow.
- Thorough understanding of ETL and relational database methodologies.
- Software engineering best practices.
- Experience managing ticketed query system and ensuring comprehensive database of queries and resolutions is kept up to date.
- Experience in delivering regular and customized training to teams within the business.
- Prefer Ab Initio skills.
- Prefer experience on shell scripting.
- Prefer experience with ETL/Database Development tools.
- Function: Systems Infrastructure / Support
- Job Ref: 237246
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.