Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Technology Business Services Consultant
Location: Charlotte, NC
Term: 12 months
- Lead or participate in managing and supporting the delivery of technology products and services of high profile business unit clients and contribute to large scale solutions planning related to Technology Business Services.
- Ensure service quality and cost effectiveness of solutions.
- Review customer information with the technology team and implement technical initiatives for highly complex projects impacting multiple lines of business or across the enterprise.
- Understand and ensure compliance and risk management requirements for supported area and work with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives.
- Make decisions in complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of managing multiple medium technology development efforts that influence and lead broader work team and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with the technology team and more experienced management within Technology Business Services functional area to resolve Information.
- Technology issues and provide customers with best possible solutions. Provide guidance on leveraging new technology.
- Partner to develop and implement existing and new strategies, including communication plans and ongoing initiative forums, and enterprise appropriate communications, designing and managing core communication vehicles and content development.
- Collaborate with lines of business and technology organizations to assess their needs, in relation to transformation activities, and incorporate into strategic plans.
- Own the creative development of written and oral communications, including a variety of complex and/or sensitive communications including talking points, emails, and forum presentations for a wide variety of internal audiences.
- Actively listen to the Voice of the Customer to strategize, shape, and evolve communities of practice, forums, and other meetings into high-value engagement channels for our participants.
- Manage, track and report metrics from communication activities, with an eye for refinement and improvements to ensure we are appropriately fostering awareness at appropriate levels, and adoption of transformation.
- Manage organizational team engagement and growth initiatives, communications planning, creation, and implementation, strategic change analysis, reporting functions, and other cross-functional special projects related to organizational growth and transformation.
- Partner with business, technology, and other functional areas to appropriately assess needs relating to transformation activities; develop, manage, and implement strategic program and communication plans and ongoing communications. Present plan(s) and strategies in a meaningful way.
- Successfully implement and manage core communication vehicles, with sharp attention to audience needs, details, and deadlines.
- Facilitate enterprise sessions with professionalism and savvy needed to navigate multiple levels of stakeholders.
- Develop well-articulated written and oral communications content (e.g., emails, presentation materials, etc.,) following Wells Fargo brand guidelines while demonstrating a keen understanding of high-quality productions, and applying the appropriate level of detail dependent upon stakeholders.
- Collaborate with peers and partners to create on-point content, while sharing and evolving practices.
- Learn business processes and language of Agile professionals within Wells Fargo.
- Collaborate with your team members on detailed initiative work.
- Design, track, and analyze data for various initiatives, to evaluate adoption and program success and inform future activities.
- Lead and enthusiastically share the benefits of transformation activities and team initiatives.
- Deliver high-quality work in a timely manner, meeting all needs for cadenced communication vehicles.
- Remain flexible for shifts in priorities navigating with readiness and efficiency.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- In-Office Work Schedule: flexible start time between 8:00 – 10:00 a.m.
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning.
- 5+ years of Information Technology in support of Business Services experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- Experience working in a communications discipline (public relations, media relations, marketing, or communications) with outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience managing high visibility projects, including success leading others without authority via relationships and collaboration.
- Proven experience developing and executing against communications plans which align with business objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to develop compelling content and leverage multiple channels for creative storytelling for varied audiences (including writing, editing, coordinating timing, and producing/publishing).
- Successful experience working with confidential / sensitive information / ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Exampled capability to establish and foster strong relationships, while collaborating across varied roles and levels of authority.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important.
- Successfully thrive in an ambiguous and evolving work environment, while helping others cultivate successful transformation opportunities.
- Ability to bring fresh ideas and a maintain a positive perspective while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment.
- Actively embody and promote authenticity, transparency, and thought leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and grow viable, collaborative partnerships and relationships.
- Experience creating presentations for Executive level leaders is a plus.
- BS/BA Degree or higher (Communications, Journalism, English or similar preferred).
- Ability and willingness to coach others in communications best practices.
- Strong spirit of collaboration, working across large organizations to reach a common goal.
- Familiarity and understanding of Agile.
- Experience working in a geographically dispersed, cross-functional large corporate environment.
- Self-starter, with a proven ability to effectively manage time and produce tangible results.
- Strong strategic and conceptual thinking skills.
- Adaptable with a strong desire to grow personal skills, while leveraging known strengths.
- Advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) JIRA and Scrum Master or Kanban experience a plus.