Duration: 12 months Contract to Hire
Location: Office, Remote, and/or Hybrid Available
The Enterprise Architect works with stakeholders, both leadership and subject matter experts, to bring in new applications, technology, and products into the ecosystem that complement its existing IT and Business architecture. The enterprise architect links the business mission, strategy, and processes of an organization to its technology strategy, and documents this using multiple architectural models or views that show how the current and future needs of an organization will be met in an efficient, sustainable, agile, and adaptable manner. One of the primary goals is to deliver an architecture that supports the most efficient and secure technology environment meeting a company’s business needs.
- Provides quality internal and external customer service surrounding the Company values.
- Alignment of technology strategy and planning with company’s business goals.
- Optimization of information management through an understanding of evolving business needs and technology capabilities.
- Communicate impact of data, process and technology decisions to key business stakeholders and advise of best practice solutions.
- Promotion of shared infrastructure and applications to reduce costs and improve information flow.
- Ensure that projects do not duplicate functionality or diverge from each other and business and IT strategies.
- Work with solutions architect(s) to provide a consensus-based enterprise solution that is scalable, adaptable and in synchronization with ever changing business needs.
- Direct or indirect involvement in the development of policies, standards, and guidelines that guide the selection, development, implementation, and use of Information Technology within the enterprise.
- Build employee knowledge and skills in specific areas of expertise.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum 7 years technology and/or information services development experience.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alteration promptly and efficiently.
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Proven experience in delivering IT process and change management.
- Ability to lead without direct authority. Must be a leader with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Holistic business knowledge and acumen.
- Comprehensive knowledge of hardware, software, application, and systems engineering.
- Knowledge of IT governance and operations.
- Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand.
- Time management and prioritization.
- Adequate professional experience and knowledge to perform Job Responsibilities
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to operate in a fast moving, team-oriented, collaborative environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to deconstruct high level business processes including Sales, Order to Cash, Service Implementation, and Customer Support
- Prior experience particularly in the data center industry
- Experience working with a company that delivers services to multiple customers
- SQL and / or SQL Development
- Software Development Background
- Enterprise Applications like: Netsuite (CRM), Great Plains (Billing), ServiceNow (ITSM), VMWare ESX, Monitoring Tools (SolarWinds, SL1)
- Azure and/or AWS
- Microsoft Office suite of applications, particularly Visio and PowerPoint
- Office, Remote, and/or Hybrid Available