Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Enterprise Agile Product Coach
Location: Charlotte, NC - San Francisco, CA - Phoenix, AZ - New York, NY - Des Moines, IA - Minneapolis, MN - St Louis, MO - Philadelphia, PA
- Educate various roles and levels of people on Agile principles.
- Provide training sessions and teach skills that lead towards organization-wide adoption of Agile methodologies.
- Guide teams into Agile methodology
- Coach 2-4 Agile teams simultaneously with in-depth guidance on the roles, rituals, and artifacts of Agile teams and organization units.
- Provide team members with feedback and means of improvement and answering questions.
- Responsible for designing a plan for the adoption of Agile (Domain-wide/enterprise-wide).
- Foster teams and cultures practicing Agile, to sustaining Agile methodologies and continually offering strategies for improvement.
- Use techniques that increase collaboration, predictability, transparency.