Our Global SaaS Identity leader has an outstanding foot in the door opportunity!
Our platform secures more than 100 million logins each day for customers all around the world - and we're growing fast! The Platform Infrastructure team enables our engineers to move faster by giving them tools to easily deploy and manage their services on AWS and Azure. This is a role with a huge impact. You will get to work with engineers throughout the organization and what you build will be a foundational piece of the infrastructure that allows Auth0 to scale for years to come. We are looking for Platform Engineers who are passionate about distributed systems, availability, and delivering customer value. The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about infrastructure, operations, and not intimidated by cross-organization coordination and collaboration.
- Implement a platform runtime that allows development teams to deploy and manage their services on Kubernetes and AWS or Azure.
- Research and implement solutions that address cross cutting concerns such as service discovery, configuration, routing and scaling.
- Design and develop new services, tools and automation to expose environment functionality to other engineering teams.
- Coach and mentor engineers at all levels up to their peer level.
- Discover and advocate for new technologies to accelerate new environment creation.
- Carry cross team initiatives from end to end: code reviews, design reviews, operational robustness, security hygiene, etc.
- Participate in the team's on-call rotation.
- 5+ years of direct relevant experience in:
- Golang experience or an interest to learn.
- Have DevOps experience using cloud-agnostic, cloud-native technologies.
- Have experience working with Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon Web Services.
- Have experience managing infrastructure with Terraform.
- Solid experience with Kubernetes and containerization
- Tend to deliver work incrementally to get feedback and iterate over solutions.
- Have a passion for working on systems that are highly reliable, maintainable, scalable and secure.
- Bring the right attitude to the team: ownership, accountability, and attention to detail.
- Are comfortable working on a fully-distributed team.
- Demonstrable knowledge of TCP/IP and HTTP fundamentals.
- Have experience working with Redis, Kafka, Mongo and/or PostgreSQL at scale.
- Familiarity with gRPC.
- Aware of the best practices when creating Docker images
If this sounds like a fit for you, apply today!