Leverage the latest technology to solve business problems in a collaborative environment at this Fortune 500 transportation giant. Top technical resources are retained on long term contract engagements.
Position: Engineer, Aviation Cybersecurity
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Term: 9 months
- Define and deliver engineering and development solutions, security requirements, and standards that incorporate both industry best practices and company technology standards spanning multiple security domains.
- Ensure digital aircraft and operational technology systems and endpoints are scanned using Vulnerability Management tools and practices.
- Work extended hours and travel occasionally, based on the needs of the project and the operation.
- 5 years of experience supporting security technologies.
- 5 years of network, server, and application systems engineering experience.
- 4 + years' experience using cybersecurity frameworks (i.e., NIST 800 series).
- Experience in securing cloud infrastructure such as AWS, Azure and alike (i.e., inspection, logging, WAF, VM).
- Experience managing the lifecycle of digital certificates and supporting stakeholders on PKI processes and procedures.
- Experience with logging and analytics applications.
- Linux/Unix experience
- Experience with designing, developing, and integrating Active Directory Group Policy, Local Security Policy, and Windows scripts.
- Experience in deployment of cloud controls for infrastructure, platform, and applications (IaaS/SaaS/PaaS).
- Experience collaborating successfully with project managers, engineers, architects, administrators, and customers to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Lead or assist with implementation and integration efforts for key & certificate management technologies and processes.
- Critical infrastructure, government, and/or aviation experience.
- Significant experience in at least two (2) of following domains (Vulnerability Remediation, Security Logging, Authentication, & Public Key Infrastructure).
- Knowledge of CI/CD and automation tools.
- Ability to explain technical concepts and adjust messaging based on the audience, including non-technical groups.
- Ability to influence through outstanding interpersonal skills, collaboration, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work well within a team environment, as well as independently.
- Ability to perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses, and security assessments.
- High-level understanding of network exploitation, attack strategies and methods, current IT security technology, software, and cyber threat mitigation tools.
- Significant experience with virtualization architectures (Citrix, VMWare, Hyper-V).
- Experience with Agile and SDLC methodologies.
- Certifications such as:
- CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CCSP - Certified Cloud Security Professional
- CISM - Certified Information Security Manager
- CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor
- CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker
- GCIH - GIAC Certified Incident Handler
- GSEC - GIAC Security Essentials
- GCFA - GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst
- GREM - GIAC Reverse Engineering Malware
- CCENT - Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician