Location: Chesterfield, MO 63017
Term: 3 months
- Build and own automated reporting and insight processes - owning best practice Power BI reports.
- Be a subject matter expert for all things automated and reported through Jira with a predominant focus on Power BI as the reporting tool of choice.
- Data transformation, analysis, and visualization.
- Build a suite of reports in Power BI with Site Reliability Engineering and Development teams across the organization.
- Liaise with senior members and leadership across Operations to standardize reporting and metrics processes - foster an atmosphere of automation and data insight.
- Job Complexity: Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Networks with key contacts outside their own area of expertise.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience working with data visualization solutions (preferably Power BI).
- Experience working with Jira/Jira Reporting.
- Ability to use advanced Excel functions.
- High attention to detail and analytical mindset with the ability to translate large amounts of data into actionable information.
- Experience in Windows Server, Unix/Linux, Network, or Storage.
- Scripting/automation experience with Ansible, PowerShell, Python, Perl, and/or other scripting languages.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to write technical documentation, describe processes and solutions accurately, and break down complex technical information into clear and concise instructions.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.