Position: Energy Services Technician
Location: Austin, TX 78733
Term: 6 months
- Responsible for technical analysis and troubleshooting of our EMS (energy management system), validation and configuration of new installations, supporting our clients’ third-party vendors, and ensuring persistent connectivity to remote servers.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- High School Diploma and 3 years of technical customer service.
- Proper phone etiquette.
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately.
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar.
- Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Effective listening skills.
- Multi-tasking capabilities.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
Even better if you have:
- Experience with Linux or other command-line interfaces.
- Bachelor’s degree or 2 years of technical support experience.
- Electrical/HVAC Energy Management Systems experience.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
MATRIX is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.