Terrific Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
6 Month Contract
Executive Desktop Engineer
In this role you will:
- Oversees the daily operations of the local area network.
- Installs and upgrades Microsoft Windows operating systems including standard business applications and associated peripherals.
- Troubleshoots Desktop Virus and malware issues
- Maintains a daily backup of all network files.
- Performs service administration tasks for software and hardware products to ensure manufacturer warranty.
- Troubleshoots any software and hardware problems through debugging, testing, and vendor assistance.
- Provides recommendations of program changes to correct software problems.
- Assists in the purchasing of new computer equipment and peripherals for a specified location.
- Performs software and hardware inventory.
- Basic Administration of Phone and Voicemail systems for site.
- Performs other duties as assigned.