Are you and EDI Engineer that enjoys a mix of technical work as well as business interaction? Have experience with SAP as an EDI Analyst/Engineer?
We are seeking a new member of our IT team that will focus efforts to drive customer automation as well as 3rd party relationships and serve as the point person for all vendor interactions. We are looking to replace our current platform with a full-service solution that will allow us to quickly onboard and manage our trading partners.
We are looking for a strong EDI Engineer with good communication and interpersonal skills. This role will involve both B2B interactions, as well as web site interactions, and overall, would be 50% customer-facing and about 50% hands-on technical.
To sum up our requirements for this opportunity, they are as follows:
- 3+ years of experience working in EDI applications and data communication protocols
- Experience with ERP systems, web application development, Webservices/APIs, XML, cXML, and XSLT.
- Experience with SAP ERP, a strong plus
- Experience with Punchout websites
- Excellent testing and troubleshooting skills
- Database design and SQL experience
- Excellent communication skills
We are located on the NW side of Atlanta and although initially, this would be WFH, eventually we will be back in the office and the commute to our office will need to work for your situation. Some time in the office may be needed to get you started as well. This is a full-time position with full benefits including medical and dental plan coverage, paid time off, and more. If this is an opportunity that is a good match for you, please apply so we can discuss this in more detail with you.