- Pay 50 to 60
- Function: Software / Application Development
- Job Ref: 241002
• Understanding the overall purpose of why a vendor needs a particular file(s).
• Analyzing a vendor file layout(s) field by field.
• Meeting with vendor and/or client to obtain additional information when needs are unclear.
• Facilitating ongoing communication with vendor and/or client.
• Meeting with case build to ensure understanding of needs for each field on a file layout.
• Creating test plans for a specific file(s) based on client and vendor criteria.
• Creating testing scenarios in the test region.
• Performing review of test files field by field and document testing results. The review and testing cycle may occur multiple times. • Collaborating with team on solutions to achieve the end result needed.
• Tracking progress and ensure due dates are met.
• Providing final user sign off after all requirements have been met so programming can be deployed to the production environment.
• Reviewing and auditing 1st production files to ensure production turnover accuracy.
• Working collaboratively with team members, other internal departments and external customers to analyze and research a question, determing a solution and providing an explanation or request programming changes when necessary.
• Other duties as needed/assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent experience
• Prior experience working in the insurance or TPA industry in a technical role working with EDI files and/or analyzing and testing electronic data files or relevant technical experience
• Understanding of Payroll and EDI terminology and file structures (834, flat files, etc)
• Ability to read, understand and interpret file specifications
• Experience with SQL and compare tools like UltraEdit
• Proven problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills are essential
• Ability to determine solutions and resolve issues with minimal supervision
• Ability to work collaboratively with team members and other internal departments as well as external vendors
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload in a frequently interrupted environment
• Proficient with Excel and Word
• Strong written, verbal, collaboration and interpersonal communication skills
• Sound decision making skills
• Customer service focused
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.