- Provide support to terminals through both on-site and remote means with either supervision or a proven level of knowledge.
- This will include the PLC, automation systems, low voltage electrical/electronic systems, and some hydraulic portions of the truck loading system.
- Required to provide 24/7 support when not on vacation.
- Must be self-motivated and willing to work under direct or remote supervision. Must maintain all Company assets (tools and vehicle).
- Provide technical support to assigned terminals to insure truck loading, pipeline and tank farm systems operate properly and safely.
- Provide support on electrical and automation projects within and sometimes outside assigned areas.
- Function: Technical Engineering / Design / Support
- Job Ref: 235751
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.