.NET Developer - 100% REMOTE
Are you an object oriented developer who enjoys all things .NET? Small IT shop based in GA in need of a .NET Developer for their growing team! This privately held firm is seeking a forward thinking .NET Developer who enjoys tinkering with both old and new technology. This position will offer the opportunity to both update and completely rewrite applications which will afford you the opportunity to both influence and change the way their applications service their customers today and give you some design opportunities for from-scratch development. Ideal candidate will have a broad Microsoft focused background.
Typical responsibilities are likely to include:
- Analyze application requirements
- Create scope of work and functional requirement documents.
- Design and develop databases and/or XML schemas
- Develop, implement, and test code that satisfies functional requirements.
- Maintain existing applications by providing expert-level support, identifying, and correcting defects, and enhancing applications as necessary.
- Track issues related to project timelines
- Fully document all work at both the code level and application level.
- Assist with the evaluation of feature requests and help to establish work estimates to implement such requests.
- Collaborate with other staff and outside stakeholders on large projects.
A qualified candidate will be proficient in the following areas:
- .NET Core Development and Design Principles
- .NET Development in C#
- Strong Database design, development and optimization skills (MS SQL Server, MySQL)
- ASP.NET MVC and Web Form development
- Responsive/adaptive interfaces using technologies like Bootstrap
- XML, JSON and related technologies
- .NET Web APIs, Web Services
- REST API Development and consumption
- .NET Windows Forms
- Project Management
- Technical Writing and Documentation
- Verbal and written communication
- Ability to work independently and with a team
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required. Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field preferred.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience as a .NET software developer, specializing in .net core and C# with enterprise-level applications required.
- Microsoft .NET certification (MCSA, MCSE) preferred.
- Experience with source code repositories (GIT, Azure Dev Ops)
Excellent benefits including 100% paid employee benefits, flexible hours, 100% remote work, excellent leadership and a true work-life balance with a family-first culture!! Please send LinkedIn profile and detailed resume today!