Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Software Engineer
Location: SAINT LOUIS, Missouri, 63103
Term: 6 months
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact.
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs.
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors.
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals.
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Required Qualifications:
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- 4+ years of software engineering experience in developing integrated and secure enterprise or web-based applications using C# and .NET Framework.
- 2+ years of Angular experience.
- 2+ years .NET Core experience.
- 1+years Tableau or Microsoft Power BI reporting.
- Desired Qualifications:
- 3+ years database development (SQL/MongoDB).
- 3+ year of UX design (HTML/CSS).
- 3+ years of web service or API experience (REST, SOAP).
- 3+ years of software engineering experience managing applications in a cloud environment (Azure, Google, Amazon Web Services).
- 2+ years of Agile experience.
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Experience with automated deployment CI/CD tools like (Jenkins, Maven, UDeploy).
- Skilled with performance and testing automation tools including Junit, Jmeter, Selenium, and/or Cucumber.
- Familiarity with financial services technologies.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.