Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Location: CHANDLER, Arizona, 85286
Term: 9 months
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments.
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments.
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures.
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals.
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of Software Engineering experience with Full stack development.
- 5+ years of experience a combination of C#.NET .NET Core, Entity Framework Core AND SQL.
- 2+ years of UI (User Interface) experience using in one or a combination of the following: Angular, React, Knockout.
- 2+ years of experience in RESTful API/web services.
- 2+ years of experience with Agile Scrum (Daily Standup, Sprint Planning and Sprint Retrospective meetings).
- Working experience in Enterprise Pipeline (CI/CD) tools and Pivotal Cloud Foundry or Azure.
- An industry-standard technology Developer certification such as Azure.
- Knowledge and understanding of Cloud computing, micro services and containers.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment.
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.