Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior .NET Developer with React
Location: Chandler, AZ, Dallas,TX, NYC or NJ
Term: 12 months
- Lead or participate in complex initiatives on selected domains.
- Assure quality, security and compliance for supported systems and applications.
- Serve as a technical resource in finding software solutions.
- Review and evaluate user needs and determine requirements.
- Provide technical support, advice, and consultation with the issues relating to supported applications.
- Create test data and conduct interfaces and unit tests.
- Design, code, test, debug and document programs using Agile development practices.
- Understand and participate to ensure compliance and risk management requirements for supported area are met and work with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives.
- Conduct research and resolve problems in relation to processes and recommend solutions and process improvements.
- Assist other individuals in advanced software development.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- 4+ years of application development and implementation experience.
- 4+ years of advanced experience using Python and/or C#.
- 3+ years of experience developing and using REST (API).
- 2+ years of experience with Micro Services architecture, components and development.
- 2+ years of Responsive UI Framework experience.
- Well versed in Test Driven Development, CICD and DevOps.
- 2+ years experience working as part of an Agile team - Strong understanding and experience in Agile development strategies and ceremonies.
- 4+ years of Specialty Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- 2+ year cloud based architecture and development experience.
- 2+ years of experience with software architecture design principles and designing software solutions.
- 3+ years’ experience with Python scripting for infrastructure automation.
- Experience with MS Azure cloud computing technology.
- Experience with Mongo DB.
- 2+ years of ReactJs experience.
- Experience with Kubernetes or CloudFoundry a plus.
- 3+ years Rest consumption experience.