Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: .NET Developer
Location: CHANDLER, Arizona
Term: 18 months
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact.
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs.
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors.
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals.
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10+ years of software engineering experience.
- 10+ years of .NET Framework experience using C#.
- 10+ years of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) experience.
- 10+ years of SQL Server database experience.
- 5+ years of experience with Agile.
- Prior experience building web and console applications using .NET and .NET Core.
- Prior experience building and consuming REST services using .NET or .NET Core.
- Additional Skills:
- 2+ years with .NET Core will be plus.
- Good understanding of ETL processes.
- Microsoft Azure Cloud tools are a plus.
- Identity and Access management is a plus.
- 3+ years of JIRA experience.
- Git or GitHub experience.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to gather and document technical requirements.
- Ability to work effectively in virtual environment with various time zones.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.