Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Location: NEW YORK, New York, 10017
Term: 12 months
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments.
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments.
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures.
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals.
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- .NET Engineer for very Large and Complex Content Management System (tridion) & Internal Directory Application.
- Required Qualifications:
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- 3+ years of development experience with one or more of the following: .NET / C#.
- 2+ years of experience with Content Management Systems such as WordPress, Tridion and AEM.
- 2+ years of microservices development experience.
- Desired Qualifications:
- 5+ years of JIRA experience and working with agile framework.
- Experience with version control or source code repositories to include: GitHub, Artifactory.
- 2+ Angular 8+ or Angular Js Experience
- 2+ years of Spring/Spring Boot experience.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment: Gradle, uBuild, uDeploy, Jenkins.
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.