Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Location: CHANDLER, Arizona, 85286
Term: 18 months
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments.
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments.
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures.
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals.
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 5+ years of .NET Framework experience using C#
- 5+ years of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) experience
- 5+ years of SQL Server database experience
- 3+ years of experience with Agile
- Prior experience building console applications using .NET Framework or .NET Core/.NET 6
- Prior experience building and consuming REST services using .NET or .NET Core/.NET 6
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- 1+ years with .NET Core will be plus.
- Good understanding of ETL processes.
- Microsoft Azure Cloud tools are a plus.
- Identity and Access management is a plus.
- 3+ years of JIRA experience.
- Git or GitHub experience.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to gather and document technical requirements.
- Ability to work effectively in virtual environment with various time zones.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.