- Provide production support for enrollment files processing troubleshooting, review logs, review/update configuration, respond to business queries, make minor modifications to handle different situations, as necessary.
- Develop in .NET applications to support new business requirements and partners be able to work on multiple requirements at the same time; make sound technical design and implementation decisions, based on scenarios and prior experience.
- Be a self-learner and lead complicated applications with spread out deployments and different technologies.
- Work with the Business Analyst to review and implement new changes in the software, clarify questions, incorporate many changes required to support interactions with the business.
- Work with the technical team members to perform design/code reviews, follow change control processes to take quality code to production.
- Be disciplined about maintaining source code control and versioning; adhere to strict process to check-in/checkout, regardless of the dynamic nature of the environment.
- Work as Agile development teams, also with Offshore teams to provide/clarify requirements, support code development offshore, participate in and contribute to best practices, appropriately support the implementation of developed software.
- Required Expertise & Experience in .NET (C# or VB.NET)
- Required Expertise & Experience in MS SQL
- Required Writing & Maintaining complicated SQL queries, Stored Proc, Triggers etc.
- Preferred Experience in Healthcare Enrollment side of business.
- Preferred Expertise & Experience in ReactJS
- Strong Experience working with XML, XSD, XSLT, XPath SOAP, WSDL
- Nice to have Java Stack experience: Core Java & J2EE, Java application servers, Java Messaging Services (JMS) etc. SOAP based Web Services creation and maintenance.
- Team player, work with different teams in the organization in a seamless manner
- Multi-tasking, capable of handling multiple projects and priorities at the same time