Position: DocuSign Administrator
Location: San Francisco, CA/Open to LA, Boston, or NYC
Term: 8 months
- Primary focus is to plan, design, develop, implement, and support ongoing development and support of the DocuSign, eOriginal, SpringCLM, Salesforce & DocuSign integration, and other integrations. The functions include IT Applications Development, Maintenance, IT Architecture, IT Engineering, and other IT Infrastructure support functions.
- Administrative support of existing accounts: adding new users, sharing accounts, upgrading permissions, creating new DocuSign accounts, etc.
- Provide training to new users regarding DocuSign functionality and typical use cases as well as training for existing users when new functionality is added or a user’s permissions necessitate additional privileges.
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert on DocuSign capabilities providing input to DocuSign technical and architectural designs as to what is feasible and available during design.
- Author DocuSign design and requirements specifications for new use case.
- Act as DocuSign e-signature lead on enterprise projects.
- Provide insight for new template and integration requests.
- Perform DocuSign API development and unit testing as needed.
- Troubleshoot recipient delivery issues, sending failures, and template creation errors.
- Create templates, send bulk envelopes, send envelopes on behalf of as needed by user request.
- Oversee all downstream and upstream connections (SalesForce, eOriginal, SpringCLM) to DocuSign for validity and efficiency.
- Execute the reports to see usability matrix and act on procuring required licenses.
- Recommend best practices.
- Partner with DocuSign vendor to come up with strategic planning/Roadmap.
- Encourage and expand DocuSign utilization in the Bank.
- Participate in Disaster Recovery test with vendor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Management Information Systems.
- DocuSign Administrator Certification
- Experience with Salesforce and eOriginal integrations.
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals.
- Must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
- Proficiency with varied types of computer hardware and software systems, with emphasis on systems using Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Strong written, communication and interpersonal skills working in a cross-functional team environment.
- Experience working in a team development environment, should be a team player.
Even better if you have:
- 2 to 4 years of experience with DocuSign.
- Experience with SpringCLM and workflows.
- Knowledge of financial services industry.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.