Title: Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging Outreach Specialist
Location: Remote - PST
Our exciting SaaS client has an outstanding opportunity!
The primary focus is DEIB Communications will be supporting the needs of our Comms and the DEIB team in general.
Build partnerships with key internal stakeholders and share communications best practices.
- Develop a solid understanding of our approach to DEIB to identify the right customer and industry partnership opportunities.
- Oversee in partnership with Marketing and Corporate Communications team the conceptualization, design, and production of a broad array of materials in our brand guidelines, including reports, presentations, blogs, thought leadership articles, case studies, videos, social media strategies, press releases, and presentations.
- Act as DEIB lead on key initiatives including but not limited to ERG communications, relevant moments like International Women’s Day, and Diversity Reports.
- Partner closely with the DEIB team in messaging and amplifying existing and upcoming initiatives in the DEIB space.
- Contribute to company-wide internal communications and engagement programs that engage and connect employees to our commitment to DEIB.
Previous DEIB communications experience
Strong preference for PST remote timezone
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.