Our client is a leader in the Outside Plant and Telecom Construction industry. They have continued growing considerably and steadily – expanding their geographic footprint and providing a lot of advancement opportunity for leaders and employees with the company as they have. They are currently looking to add a new District Manager supporting the Mesa, AZ geographic region. This is a critical role, with responsibility over 1-3, growing to up to 4-5 OSP Construction Supervisors, who oversee the field teams under them for both BAU and FOB construction projects and work. The role has great visibility to the executive leadership team.
Location: Mesa, AZ
What the selected candidate will bring to the role:
- Five (5) plus years of telecom direct supervisory management experience in Wireline Outside Plant Construction managing team members who supervise others
- Proven experience reading prints and basic knowledge of cable locating
- Proven experience driving team to improve both in quantity and quality
- Demonstrated Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated Strong consultative, organizational, and communication skills necessary for maintaining productive and professional relationships with employees and customers
- Demonstrated Strong leadership skills directing the performance and activities of contractors and crews of underground and/or aerial utility construction – poles / anchors and tree trimming
- Demonstrated Strong documentation skills and proven analytical and problem-solving abilities in a changing environment
- Demonstrated Strong experience in Budgeting, Forecasting, Fulfilling Staffing Requirements, Training, Safety Compliance, etc.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.