Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is a global, values-driven corporation that leads the communications, automotive, and media industries. Apply today to be on a team that disrupts industries and builds a better future for the next generation.
Location: Orlando, Florida 32824
Term: 3 months
- Facilitate and manage the transport of customer vehicles to and from auction site and other areas as assigned.
- Contact customer to determine vehicle availability and condition.
- Schedule vehicle pick-up and delivery with customer and transporter.
- Reconcile any transporter related issues that may arise.
- Notify customer account representatives and transporter of any relevant vehicle transportation related issues.
- Monitor and report on customer compliance and transporter performance.
- Compile vehicle transportation related data and generate reports.
- Follow all job related duties as directed by supervisor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 1-3 years administrative experience (in automotive industry preferred).
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Working knowledge of computer usage including MS Excel.
- High attention to detail including precise data entry.
- Ability to work independently in a matrix environment to execute and deliver results.
- Excellent customer service and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with a high sense of urgency in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Even better if you have:
- Some college education.
- 1+ years’ experience in transportation dispatching.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!