Location: Atlanta, GA (100% Remote)
Our established client is looking for a fluent Spanish speaking Disaster Recovery Senior Analyst to join their team for a long term contract opportunity. You will be responsible for improving the enterprise by strengthening and testing IT Disaster Recovery capabilities, reducing time to recover and implement business continuity plans, providing timely recovery time and recovery point estimates of business capabilities for Business Continuity, influencing and training business and IT partners to prepare for and execute their role in a Disaster Recovery Event, and keeping critical Configuration Management Database (CMDB) data and Disaster Recovery documentation accurate and ready to use for Disaster Recovery.
- Develop and maintain Disaster Recovery standards, procedures, methodologies, and templates as part of the Disaster Recovery Program Office team
- Develop and refine testing schedules and gain approval from all stakeholders, including IT management and Platform teams’ management
- Develop and gain approval for Disaster Recovery Exercise Plans that define the scope, objectives, and performance details of the planned exercises
- Administer and utilize ServiceNow Business Continuity Management (BCM) module to maintain, automate and streamline Disaster Recovery plans and procedures
- Partner with the Platform and Application teams to prepare for the Exercise, ensure they have sufficient resources, and are committed to supporting the exercise and are prepared to achieve all objectives of the exercise
- Coordinate activities during Disaster Recovery Exercises maintaining accurate log of tasks, issues, testing and remediations
- Conduct Post Exercise meetings with Platform and Application teams to identify and document issues related to recovery issues
- Maintain testing and recovery records in a controlled repository
- Report out on success and failure rates of recovery exercises as part of tracking organizational progress against goals and KPIs
- Responsible for creating, implementing, and managing disaster recovery plans for both on-prem and Cloud-based systems and applications to enable the organization to respond to a disaster and minimize the effect on business operations
- Align the IT DR plans with Business Continuity Management (BCM) to ensure business continuance and minimize company losses in the event of a disaster.
- Assists in the development of key internal and external reporting metrics for the Disaster Recovery Program that provides clear visibility into the company’s readiness posture
Is this a fit ? (Requirements)
- Certifications in related field, including any of the following but not limited to: CBCP, MBCI
- 5-8 years Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery experience coordinating recovery teams, and developing and maintaining recovery plans
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in computer science, computer information systems, or management information systems or related field with equivalent work experience working in Information Technology.
- Ability to develop and specify ideas and proposals for implementing and improving the Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery programs
- Experience with conducting Business Impact Analysis
- Experience with Business Continuity Management Module in ServiceNow is desirable.
If this sounds like a fit please apply today!