Are you an experienced Senior IT Project Manager who can not only lead the delivery of projects but has experience managing the delivery team in your organization? We are building out our Enterprise PMO and looking for an experienced IT delivery leader who wants to remain somewhat hands on but also help develop governance, process, project intake, project measurement and in general help with building out the way we run IT projects in our organization. This is a full time, permanent position with full benefits and while you can work remotely, we are looking for someone that is living and working from the Atlanta area. There will be the occasional need to come to our offices which are based on the NE side of Atlanta.
For this role, we are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Seven (7) or more years of Enterprise Project Management experience in technical / software engagements.
- External customer-facing project management experience.
- Project Management Professional Certification with Agile Project Management experience preferred.
- Effective leadership, communication, management, and customer relations skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including:
- ability to interact with tact and professionalism with clients, vendors, peers, management and staff
- verbal, written, listening and presentation skills.
- ability to engage and communicate at all levels of the company is essential
- ability to engage and successfully interact with the client and project team at all levels.
- the ability to teach others.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in customer-facing project leadership and employee management including:
- Experience managing all phases of the implementation process.
- Experience utilizing and enhancing a robust implementation methodology.
- History of increasing responsibility or upward progression.
- Consulting and customer/project team relationship-building skills.
- Strong technical background.
- Ability to establish oneself as a trusted advisor to customers, project teams, and colleagues.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
We have a great leadership team and you'll be joining a company that is mid-sized but been in business for over 20 years and considered the leader in their field! This opportunity provides full benefits including paid time off, medical and dental coverage, savings plan and more! If this opportunity is of interest, please apply so we can reach out to you to discuss this in more detail.