Our client is seeking a Director of IT Delivery for a direct-hire opportunity in Deerfield Beach, Florida!
Position: Director, IT Delivery
Location: Deerfield Beach, FL
- Identifies changes and trends in system technology and interprets their meaning to Business Capability Leader
- Participates in business capability planning, bringing current knowledge and future vision of technology as it relates to the capability areas competitive position
- Determines long-term business capability information needs and develops overall strategy for information needs, system development and hardware acquisition
- Acts to ensure integrity of business capability data, proprietary information, and related intellectual property through information security and access management
- Acts as an interface with non-technical user functions in determining overall information systems approach for a business capability area
- Responsible for end-to-end delivery of initiatives
- Provide stability and reliability of application portfolio
- Communication and rollup of all applications underneath their application responsibility
- Ensure adherence to enterprise standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, and/or 15+ years related experience in an IT discipline
- 10+ years demonstrated experience managing complex cross-functional units or groups within IT
- Ability to work in a matrixed and collaborative environment
- 10+ years of leadership experience managing cross-functional teams or projects and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.