Our client is seeking a Director of IT Delivery for a direct-hire opportunity in Deerfield Beach, Florida!
Position: Director, IT Delivery
Location: Deerfield Beach, FL
- Identifies changes and trends in system technology and interprets their meaning to Business Capability Leader
- Participates in business capability planning, bringing current knowledge and future vision of technology as it relates to the capability areas competitive position
- Determines long-term business capability information needs and develops overall strategy for information needs, system development and hardware acquisition
- Acts to ensure integrity of business capability data, proprietary information, and related intellectual property through information security and access management
- Acts as an interface with non-technical user functions in determining overall information systems approach for a business capability area
- Responsible for end-to-end delivery of initiatives
- Provide stability and reliability of application portfolio
- Communication and rollup of all applications underneath their application responsibility
- Ensure adherence to enterprise standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, and/or 15+ years related experience in an IT discipline
- 10+ years demonstrated experience managing complex cross-functional units or groups within IT
- Ability to work in a matrixed and collaborative environment
- 10+ years of leadership experience managing cross-functional teams or projects and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.