Position: Digital/Technical Writer (Remote)
Location: Houston, TX 77046 - Remote
Term: 6 months
- Writing and editing of new and existing content to support migration Adobe Experience Manager implementation.
- Partner with search team to optimize content per SEO best practices.
- Writes and edits copy across a broad range of topics and mediums from the complex to the more promotional for our various audiences including financial advisors, retail investors, Registered Investment Advisors, and Institutional Investors and their consultants.
- Edit articles/multimedia on a wide range of investment products and services, including ETFs, mutual funds, and alternatives (equity, fixed-income, etc.), and macroeconomic trends.
- Recommend original ways to deliver content that might otherwise be considered dry or overly complex, through insight, creativity, and fresh perspectives, to improve our audiences’ experience of the company.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Superior editorial and written skills that have been specifically developed for digital-first platforms.
- Experience in similar digital content migration projects.
- 5+ years of experience in the Asset Management or financial services industry.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and adept at reviewing performance metrics.
- Ability to think creatively and create content in various formats.
- Polished personal style, pleasant outgoing personality; ability to be a flexible team player.
- BA or MBA in a relevant field (English, Journalism)
- Strong emotional intelligence with the natural ability to forge relationships and build trust when making content recommendations.
- Creative eye for envisioning and then evaluating copy layout and design, working with design and production as well as other business partners.
- Ability to handle multiple projects on tight deadlines.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.