Position: Digital/Technical Writer (Remote)
Location: Houston, TX 77046 - Remote
Term: 6 months
- Writing and editing of new and existing content to support migration Adobe Experience Manager implementation.
- Partner with search team to optimize content per SEO best practices.
- Writes and edits copy across a broad range of topics and mediums from the complex to the more promotional for our various audiences including financial advisors, retail investors, Registered Investment Advisors, and Institutional Investors and their consultants.
- Edit articles/multimedia on a wide range of investment products and services, including ETFs, mutual funds, and alternatives (equity, fixed-income, etc.), and macroeconomic trends.
- Recommend original ways to deliver content that might otherwise be considered dry or overly complex, through insight, creativity, and fresh perspectives, to improve our audiences’ experience of the company.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Superior editorial and written skills that have been specifically developed for digital-first platforms.
- Experience in similar digital content migration projects.
- 5+ years of experience in the Asset Management or financial services industry.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and adept at reviewing performance metrics.
- Ability to think creatively and create content in various formats.
- Polished personal style, pleasant outgoing personality; ability to be a flexible team player.
- BA or MBA in a relevant field (English, Journalism)
- Strong emotional intelligence with the natural ability to forge relationships and build trust when making content recommendations.
- Creative eye for envisioning and then evaluating copy layout and design, working with design and production as well as other business partners.
- Ability to handle multiple projects on tight deadlines.