Our client is an agile, automated and insights-driven company focused on delighting customers with delicious baked foods.
- Previous experience working in PO/management manufacturing roles
- Strong collaborator with cross-functional teams from tech, design, and business
- Proven knowledge of standard quality management practices, technology and supporting industry principles
- Relevant technical skills (e.g., SQL) to support product management activities, data collection, etc., as needed
What You Will Be Doing
- Set ambitious and clear product strategy and vision and communicate it effectively to stakeholders, and the team.
- End to end team output strategy from inception to production; manages product backlog and promotes transparency.
- Collaboration with stakeholders (e.g., development teams) to ensure vision and products align with strategy and product requirements.
- Accountable for product specific KPIs once solution enters production and communicate regular tracking of key performance metrics to stakeholders against product strategy and vision.
- Utilize market and industry knowledge to translate user needs into user stories, acceptance criteria, and requirements for their team. Maintain a backlog 3 to 4 sprints ahead of the team.
- Works closely with CPO to establish each product’s business value and support messaging, communication, and customer outreach.
- Facilitates release planning and demos with stakeholders.
- Is a key role on Agile team(s) and works closely with the team on a daily basis
- Integrates usability studies and research into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction and ensure customer driven design.
You will receive the following benefits:
- 100% remote opportunity
- 401k matching
- 15% bonus
- Unlimited self-managed PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.