Houston based company is seeking a Digital Product Owner to lead a team focused on optimizing our consumer-facing acquisition website experience. The Digital Product Owner will successfully champion digital product improvements, with responsibilities that span from idea development and prioritization to post-launch analysis. The candidate will work closely with business stakeholders and SCRUM team to ensure we can deliver valuable, measurable improvements for the company and to end users.
This is a contract opportunity and is 100% remote.
- Ensure digital product enhancements and initiatives align with digital, business, technical, and financial objectives.
- Provide day-to-day guidance, coaching and education to ensure individual success and growth, as well as team growth.
- Define and track success metrics for each project from scope to launch.
- Report KPI analytics and executive-level updates to cross-functional teams and various stakeholders consistently throughout all stages of projects.
- Leverage data insights to evolve products and digital experiences to align with best practices.
- Work in an Agile environment and continuously collaborate on the business needs, refine priorities, outline milestones and deliverables, and identify opportunities and risks.
- Partner with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
- Partner with Digital Experience, Digital Content, UX, and Technical resources to ensure consistent strategy and best practices implementation.
- Work with customer-facing teams to create and communicate strategy related to the self-service user experience, support, and monitoring for customers.
- Contribute to strategy for go-to-market plans, working to ensure that product management, marketing, and sales requirements are fully considered.
- Periodically support other members of the Digital team with analytics, troubleshooting, and testing.
- Bachelors Degree required
- 6+ years of digital experience, with a focus on product management related to acquisition websites, e-commerce experience a plus
- 2+ years of managing a team
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
- High degree of organization, team development, and personal accountability
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent communication skills and ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- Proven track record of delivering data-driven strategy and solutions with a customer-first mindset
- Proficiency with MS Office, Adobe Analytics
- Energy experience preferred, but not required
- Preferred experience with Azure Dev Ops and Basecamp