Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Senior Product Marketing Manager
Location: Atlanta Georgia 30309
Term: 4 months
- Serve as the key liaison between the business, user experience design and technology.
- Distill the long-term vision and strategy for our flagship investment products and build the roadmap to get us there.
- Oversee product and feature discovery in order to find new ways to lift KPI's related to increasing awareness, engagement, consideration and lead generation.
- Create and define the features and customer experience through high quality business requirements, and user stories while managing the scope of each release.
- Develop product marketing strategies, user journeys and craft compelling messages across marketing distribution channels.
- Qualitative and quantitative data analysis is in your DNA, and you will use it to balance constraints and customer needs to ensure execution of the full product lifecycle process from concept to launch.
- Help your product team move forward swiftly through rigor, discipline, and transparency in decision making and removing roadblocks.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5-10 years of experience working in a digital or related role with at least 3 years of hands-on product management or product design experience.
- Stellar design instincts, knowledgeable of new digital product trends.
- Proven experience working in an Agile/Scrum and Lean environment in a Product Owner role.
- Excellent competency in product/project management tools.
- Experience with using research techniques to advocate for our users & synthesizing feedback into priorities.
- Experience and familiarity with Financial Services, Fin-Tech, B2B industries.
- Experience and familiarity working with Adobe Marketing Cloud (Experience Manager, Target, Analytics), Google Analytics, and MuleSoft APIs.
- Experience with site optimization (i.e., A/B testing, Multivariate testing) and personalization.
- Experience in content management systems, specifically AEM.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!