Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Digital Designer
Term: 6 weeks Contract (11/02/2020 to 12/12/2020)
Work Schedule: 40 hours Mon- Fri
- The growing internal agency of the client is looking for a talented Identity Designer with experience in digital to support our digital identity system.
- The ideal candidate will have spent time in a digital or advertising agency and should have experience with site design, online advertising and social media—as well as designing decks and presentations.
- Ideal candidate would also be comfortable doing light copy editing and feel comfortable writing short descriptive text.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a digital designer
- Understands latest technologies and best practices in digital design
- Can develop digital graphic designs that support CVS Health Brand guidelines
- Must work collaboratively with team members and stakeholders to translate marketing and communications objectives into creative concepts
- Successfully use skills and knowledge to create compelling themes, ideas and designs that are on brand, and meet or exceed business objectives
- Owning the finalization of a digital guideline/identity document developed with the Creative Director of digital
- A portfolio that demonstrates creative problem-solving skills across a range of mediums, with focus in digital and identity systems
- Working understanding of digital disciplines such as User Experience, Content Strategy & Creation, Social Media, etc.
- Familiarity with mobile and desktop design and development
- Well organized and able to articulate and present ideas
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Proficient with the Adobe CC family of programs and Sketch
- High School Diploma or GED required. Associates Degree required in Fine Arts, Communications, Design or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelors Degree preferred, but not mandatory.
- Health care, retail and ecommerce experience
- Digital Brand identity experience