Term: 12 Months
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Long term contract opportunity in Cedar Rapids, IA for a DevOps / Web Apps Software Developer.
- Engage as a technologist and technical contributor with the engineering team and as a technical representative and advocate to the broader Avionics organization.
- Engage with Product teams to understand current pain points in the developmental ecosystem.
- Support the DevOps technical leadership in accomplishing technical tasks towards the product vision.
- Work with technical team members across avionics for onboarding, adoption, and piloting practical application of the DevOps pipeline
- Collaborate with product design teams, Digital Technology, Enterprise Digital Product organizations, and the Engineering tools organizations as needed to accomplish tasks.
- Develops final software, ensuring high quality. Implements build/integration process.
- Develops, codes, tests and debugs new software or enhancements to existing software.
- Prototypes User Interfaces (UI) / Experiences (UX) for human factors review.
- Works with technical staff to understand and resolve software problems.
- Drives advancement of technical methods.
- Drives agile processes and methodologies, including Development, Security and Operations.
- Proven experience with Dev*Ops pipeline architecture, deployment, and tools and/or Web App development.
- Experience with tools similar to Jenkins, Artifactory, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Grafana, InfluxDB, SonarQube, Jupyter Notebook, OpenCV, Bamboo, PostgreSQL, BitBucket, Robot Framework, Conan.
- Experience with containers preferred.
- Experience in Full Stack Web Development preferred (Front ends: Vue3, React, Angular, Svelte. Backends: FastAPI, Flask, Django, or NodeJS acceptable).
- Experience in databases preferred (PostGres, *SQL, Mongo).
About our client
Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides technologically advanced solutions for global aerospace and the defense industry. With over 68,000 employees they can continue their legacy of quality, trust, and customer service. If you want to work with the most innovative and passionate people and soar together, apply today.