- Location: Alpharetta, 30009
- Salary: $150000 - $160000 / year
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted about 1 month ago
- Pay 150000 to 160000
- Function: DevOps
- Job Ref: 243299
The responsibilities for this role will include:
· Lead a team of DevOps engineers that deliver software releases and variants for multiple products (both .Net and Java)
· Integrate tools and solutions with each other for comprehensiveness and ease of use by software development teams
· Support proper usage of solutions via documentation, training, and leadership
· Execute department and engineering processes/policies and recommend improvements
· Align team on department goals and drive accountability to achieve results
· Collaborate with all development teams to improve cross-functional communication and productivity as well as track and distribute information
· Provide solutions and thought leadership for the AWS ecosystem.
· Lead a team of technical delivery resources on projects using DevOps tools and methodologies. Focus on continuous process improvement.
· Help deliver solutions to market faster and with higher quality using automation and CI / CD tools.
· Expert in the use of Configuration Management tools such as Ansible (or equivalent) and Infrastructure as Code tools (Terraform).
· Experience with containers and container orchestration (ie Kubernetes).
· Strong security focus and approach required in all aspects of delivery.
What skills and experience are we looking for in this role? First and foremost, you should have (1) expert level skills and experience on the DevOps / Cloud platforms and ideally have experience working in both .Net and Java environments, (2) you should excellent communication skills - both written and verbal as well as presentation skills, (3) experience managing and leading a team, (4) local to the Atlanta Metro area.
This is a full time position with our organization which is based in Alpharetta, GA. While we are predominately working remotely, our teams are coming into the office once a week so we are looking for someone that lives in the Metro Atlanta area. We offer full benefits including 401K with a match, paid time off, as well as medical health coverage. If this is a good match for your career objectives and skills, please apply now so we can discuss this opportunity with you in more detail!
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
MATRIX is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.