- Pay 130000 to 140000
- Function: DevOps
- Job Ref: 236434
• Collect requirements, analyse, design and deliver deployment and test automation, stability and capacity management solutions.
• Setup infrastructure and network connectivity required for applications, including security configuration.
• Prepare deployment and test automation configurations using Python, bash/ksh/jsk, Groovy, Go, Java Spring Boot, Angular.js, etc and deploy in a highly security and compliance focused environment
• Develop deployment scripts and support utilities allowing automated deployment of applications.
• Understand and adhere to Bank's production change management and overall ITIL processes.
• Troubleshoot and otherwise participate in the Production issues investigation.
• Solid design skills and the ability to take a problem and solve it using the skills involved in the DevOps discipline.
• Knowledge of Python required. Java Spring Boot, Angular.js, Go, Groovy, Ruby desirable.
• Good UNIX/Linux skills including hands-on experience with UNIX shell (bash/ksh/jsh).
• Broad IT knowledge and a passion to extend it further, both in breadth and in depth.
• Good knowledge of SQL-based database technologies, at least one of - PostgresSQL, KDB+, InfluxDB.
• Networking knowledge: Ethernet basics, TCP/IP administration (routing, firewalls, etc).
• Experience with packet capture technology such as Corvil and network analytics a big plus.
• Understanding of software development lifecycle.
• Capable of working in a fast paced, dynamic environment, meeting tight deadlines and working under pressure.
• Very Good communication skills.
Here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy:
• Best in class leave policy
• Gender neutral parental leaves
• 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
• Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
• Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
• Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
• Accident and Term life Insurance
• Training and development to help you excel in your career
• Coaching and support from experts in your team
• A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
• A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.