Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Lead Agile Coach
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 12 months
- Establish, lead, and guide Agile teams which embrace and exhibit the Agile mindset, practices and standards to deliver working software.
- Leverage and combine different industry standard scaling concepts to specific business problems that best supports scaled Agile values and principles.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience in feature delivery in a technology environment leveraging a modern technology stack including cloud native applications and a robust DevOps pipeline.
- Prior experience with project to product transformations.
- Experience leading discussions with individuals at varying levels of the organization that result in a shared understanding and consensus on a path forward.
- Ability to develop, deliver and mentor effective, well-articulated, written, and oral communications (e.g., emails, presentation materials) applying appropriate level of content/ detail dependent upon audience and intent.
- Demonstrated reasonable level of technical and business understanding to optimize credibility with teams and managers.
- Works with all levels in the organization to teach and coach the product management principles and practices.
- Strong executive presence, facilitation skills, drive for results, attention to quality and detail, and a synergetic attitude.