Global SaaS Identity leader seeking experienced developer community manager on the marketing team who is passionate about creating content for online communities of individual developers that leverage our platform. You will be responsible creating strategy, concepts and content that speaks to the developer community on social channels such as YouTube and Twitter.
- Develop and promote content that promotes engagement with developers on social channels, including but not limited to video, gifs, etc.
- Collaborate with our DevRel team to create strategy and program for actively engaging in other communities and platforms to help foster collaboration and relationships with external communities that are relevant to Auth0 developer’s success
- Be a voice for the developer in social media, focused on educating our developer audience in fun and engaging ways, meeting them where they are in their technical journey.
- Run powerful social media, incentives, and other outward-facing efforts that will grow our developer customer, community, and user base
- 3-5+ years of experience leading content development for developer relations programs within a software or internet-based company
- Demonstrated ability in developer marketing or developer relations or developer advocacy
- Working independently and autonomously, prioritizing multiple projects
Nice to haves:
- Prior developer experience, preferably working on an infrastructure project
- Prior experience running global developer community marketing programs
- Existing network from a diverse set of communities and social media platforms
- Experience and knowledge of open source workflow, projects, and culture
You should include in your application:
- Links to channels or programs you have led for a developer community