Great long term contract opportunity on a cloud migration of CCI Desktop!
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Term: 6 + months
Essential Job Functions:
- Collaborates with leaders, business analysts, project managers, IT architects, technical leads and other developers, along with internal customers, to understand needs and develop solutions according to business requirements
- Maintains and enhances existing enterprise services, applications, and platforms using domain driven design and test-driven development
- Troubleshoots and debugs complex issues; identifies and implements solutions
- Creates detailed project specifications, requirements, and estimates
- Researches and implements new technologies to enhance current processes, security, and performance
- Supports the development of coding standards and adhere to best practices and security guidelines
- Works closely with software architects and technical leads to ensure decisions meet long-term enterprise growth needs
- The project is focused on migration of CCI Desktop to the cloud.
- Excellent grasp of OOP and how it is applied in Java/J2EE.
- At least 1+ year of full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience, using ITIL, Agile, XP, or similar methodologies
- Must have experience in coordinating with offshore teams.
- Expertise in building RESTful APIs in Java, SpringBoot, Maven
- Expertise in relational or document-based databases like SQL, PostgreSQL or Mongo.
- Knowledge of cloud computing platform technologies (i.e., Azure / AWS).
- Experience with Test Driven Development, take full ownership of code and its quality.
- Solid understanding of Git, GitHub, CI/CD tools and DevOps principles.
- Have been operating in Scrum/Agile environment and have excellent communication skills and ability to successfully resolve issues across multiple development teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- 3+ years of full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience, using ITIL, Agile, XP, or similar methodologies
- 3+ years full stack development experience
- Airline Industry experience, including business systems and technology