Large Oil and Gas company based in Houston, TX is seeking Desktop Support Analyst for a 1 year+ contract assignment on their Client Services team. Will work onsite Monday-Thursday, and remote every Friday. As a Desktop Support Analyst, you will help manage the delivery of IT projects and serve as a primary client services representative for IT related incidents and service requests.
Provide Deskside support (Hardware/Software Support & Training) on Windows PCs, local and network printers and multi-function devices and other PC peripheral devices. Additionally, your duties will include the following:
- Prioritize and manage technical support activities including the remediation of user IT issues
- Manage and maintain IT hardware inventory with the authority to make procurement decisions
- Enhance and provide technology training for onboarding employees
- Will provide back-up white glove support for the C-suite.
- Assist as necessary with the on boarding of new employees
- Install, configure, test and maintain IT hardware as necessary to address Incidents and Service Requests made by the client group
- Provide Workstation Support for Windows 10, iOS
- Diagnose problems with software configurations and Network (LAN) connectivity issues
- Provide support for remote users leveraging VPN when away from the office.
- Work with other IT Support Teams to coordinate resolution of Service Requests
- Provide A/V support, including Skype, TelePresence, ClickShare, etc.
- Configure & Deploy Mobile Devices including iOS and BYOD platforms
- Work with Hardware/Software vendors to facilitate warranty work on company owned equipment
- Manage Ivanti queue to achieve Service Level Agreements
- 2+ years’ experience in Deskside support or similar role
- Must have previous experience providing white glove support to C-level and VP executives
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office application suite
- Awareness of IT Service Delivery methodology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, client relationship skills, detail-oriented
- Education Required: College degree preferred
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.