Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
- Timeline for hire – ASAP
- Location – Charlotte, NC OR Irving, TX/ DFW area.
- Candidate will work on engineering, designing, and supporting API development and integrations for an IBM Data Power based gateway product.
- Candidate will partner with app dev teams to build API capability, covering aspects such as security and policy management.
- Candidate will have to understand systems and application code to troubleshoot and provide guidance to app dev teams.
- Consults with internal platform and middleware groups to provide application software development services or technical support.
- Provides comprehensive senior-level technical consulting to IT management and senior technical staffs.
- Analyzes, defines, and documents requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks, controls, and outputs using standard development methodology.
- Works with internal business groups on implementation opportunities, challenges, and requirements of various applications.
- Analyzes information and provides recommendations to address and resolve business issues for a specific business group.
- Guides and consults with IT management and technical staffs regarding use of emerging technologies and associated services.
- Participates in defining corporate implementation and integration strategies of new technologies.
- Advocates for innovative, creative technology solutions.
- Design and develop automated stress testing harnesses, recommend, and implement solutions, conduct and participate in code review sessions, and provide process improvements
Required Qualifications, US:
- 3+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 3+ years of XML and related technologies like xsl, xpath and xQuery
- Understanding of XML and JSON Schema
- Datapower skills, including the ability to understand infrastructure requirements/architecture to develop necessary policies, scripts
- Experience in designing multiple services based on different standards of REST, web services and data integration techniques, messaging and transformation engines
- Lead experience to create design documentation, and participate in code reviews with application teams.
- Strong troubleshooting experience to research production issues including cryptography (digital certificates), networking, IBM MQs, Databases.
- Develop and troubleshoot message translation issues integrating with backends (JSON to SOAP/SOAP to JSON)
- 2+ years of experience with IBM DataPower, developing pass-through and transformative API extensions
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrable experience with developing proxy and security policies on IBM Data power.
- Knowledge and understanding of Data power security frameworks and protocols.
- Expert troubleshooting skills to diagnose message translation issues with back-end integration points (JSON to SOAP/SOAP to JSON)
- Experience with APIGEE API Gateway.
- Swagger and yaml experience
- Knowledge and understanding of application lifecycle, from design and development to testing, implementation and production support.
- Knowledge and understanding of technology platform development including large scale technology in a capital markets environment.
- Hands on experience capturing functional and non-functional requirements.
Job Expectations –
- Work Schedule Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- Flexibility to address incidents as needed 24 hours a day
- Flexibility to frequently be on call beyond normal working hours
This individual will work with development and technical support teams on application and/ or patch installation, configuration, systems integration, testing, user acceptance testing, deployment, and post go-live support. The position will take a key role in support and implementation of application infrastructure that requires collaboration across various infrastructure teams to integrate best practices and efficiencies into production environments, while mitigating risk through testing and capacity planning. This position will be part of the overall 24x7 support team & mechanism for CCIBT applications and infrastructure